Developing and maintaining software that stresses collaboration, integration and automation.
BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE AND INFRASTRUCTURE SCALABILITY SPECIALISTS
About Infrastructure Scalability
Infrastructure scalability encompases integration, automtic commissioning, optimising and monitoring of both software-based and hardware-based enterprise infrastructure. DevOps (literally Development/Operations) is a domain of expertise which enables scalablity by bridging the gap between engineers from both operations and development enabling tighter collaboration together in the entire service lifecycle, from the design, through to the development process. and finally to production support.
- Continuous Integration and delivery means faster time-to-market and continual improvement
- Dockerised application make deployments simple, easy and reliable
- A centrialised configuration management system creates less mistakes and saves more time
- Monitoring keeps both your infrastructure and services under control
Infrastructure automation is the process of scripting environments — from installing an operating system, to installing and configuring servers on instances, to configuring how the instances and software communicate with one another, and much more. By scripting environments, you can apply the same configuration to a single node or to thousands.
NEXUSBI can help your organization to:
- leverage the best practices and modern tools bringing quick success
- build automation solutions using tools like Chef, Puppet, Jenkins, Razor, Docker, AWS, and Openstack
- overcome the challenges associated with change, configuration, compliance management of servers, desktops, cloud computing and virtualized environments
DevOps in the cloud increases the speed and frequency of software releases without sacrificing the quality and reliability of software in production.
At NEXUSBI we can help with:
- On-demand provisioning of platforms
- Embedding standard operating environments upstream for earlier Dev and Test use
- Automating application and service configuration
- Managing security and operational SLAs across each role in the SDLC
- Customize environments for the specific needs of each SDLC stage
- Deploy multi-tier complex applications in minutes instead of weeks
DevOps Driven Engineering
DevOps engineers encapsulate both depth of knowledge and years of hands-on experience.
At NEXUSBI we have skilled DevOps engineers that can provide your organization with:
- QA checkpoints/guidelines for all processes
- Common backbone QA Automation platform
- Flexible QA Environments with service virtualization and cloud based environments
- Run end-to-end QA validation checks per application
- Validate correct Quality Coverage across the DevOps cycle
- Validate and Monitor the overall Quality level of the applications
Benefits of System Automation & Integration
DevOps brings the development and operations teams within an organization closer together. The need for speed within enterprises is essential and the pressure for faster execution constantly increases. DevOps is an accelerator that enables rapid development, testing, release and refresh of applications with as much as 90 percent reduction in provisioning times.
The transition of application development to a comprehensive DevOps environment is a natural but not necessarily smooth progression and quality is no less important than speed. The intent is simple: accelerate quality software development. Catch and fix bugs early. Minimize last minute surprises. Release products timely.
The control of sensitive data starts with reducing excess physical copies. What’s essential is that the system incorporates all key technical standards and multiple levels of data security that will address physical, virtual and hybrid environments. It’s fast, simple to understand and operate. It supports and helps to reinforce broader enterprise security strategies.
Cost is always an essential element.We know that adoption of DevOps provides a very effective opportunity to enhance application quality and time-to-market. Data virtualization adds to the benefits significantly. In effect, costs are reduced in multiple dimensions: staff costs, capital costs, quality costs, complexity costs, and, most important in the eyes of many business leaders, the costs of time.